Waffle House

 I'm so lucky to live in a region of the U.S. where Waffle Houses are abundant. The food at WH is consistently good and fresh. The people working are always busy working-- they aren't sitting around chit-chatting. If they're not cooking or serving, they are cleaning. At best, they are charming and friendly, and at worst, they are indifferent while still providing good service. Most of the time, if you have a bad experience at WH, it's because of other customers; and that's not WH's fault.

I usually get the All-Star Special and end up sharing part of it with my kids. Sometimes if I get it for breakfast, I'm full enough afterwards to skip lunch. Fortunately, though, WH serves breakfast all day, and is open 24/7. Pro tip: if you're like me and like to eat your savory food first, then have the waffle as dessert, you can ask them to hold the waffle until the end of the meal. That way your waffle is fresh and there's more room on the table once some of the dishes have been cleared. Also, you can ask for your bacon crispy, or your waffle well done. ^_^

I give WH a solid 9 out of 10. The only thing keeping it from being a 10 is the price... prices are a little on the high side, but I do know I'm gonna have a great meal every time I go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's all this about? And a review of Manifestation.

Anger